Murguma, a frozen music (part- II)

"Symphony of breeze", my last feeling that I expressed in that hill. After that I felt much but could express a little. Because I lost there my words, my thoughts, my time, my pride of past, my worry of future. My senses were inert and I was just watching Him. More Subho da rode up more I amazed. I had never seen anything more beautiful before. Finally we reached the top of the hill. I wanted to bow down to that great hill, but my knees were far too weak. I wanted to scream out His glory, but my voice was chocked. Around me there He was. A yogi in His trance. A watchful guardian, a father watching the deeds of His children, a deity to pay homage. From that hill top one can see the complete Ayodhya hill range. More I watched the peaks around me, more they seemed to be some giant Shiva-lingas and the trees were like bloomed flowers, decorating the deity.


The winter sun started to set and the darkness started to cover up the hill, in Her veil of Darkness. We came down of the hill. As we were coming down we saw the splashes of colors of the setting sun on the peaks around us. 



I was not speaking much as I was still lost into what I saw. Thus I missed Subho da telling me, "now its time to return". Just two hours I spent on that hill. Simply I wasn't satisfied at all. When I came down of the hill, i prayed to Hm, 'please call me again to you. I want to sit with you alone, to listen to your silence, to breath in your air, kiss your feet'. I never imagined that my prayer could reach Him. That day I came back home, but soon He called me again. This time it was more beautiful. This time it was like, 
" তুমি অন্তহীন 
আমি ক্ষুদ্র দীন  ।
কি অপূর্ব মিলন 
তোমায় আমায় ।।

(You are boundless
I am a mere weakling
What a glorious union –
Between you and me) "



(to be continued . . . .)

মন্তব্যসমূহ

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

শ্রী শ্রী মনসা

কুরুক্ষেত্র গল্প না ইতিহাস?

শ্রী শ্রী মৎস্য বারাহী (পর্ব ১)